We are sorry to announce that due to some technical difficulties all registrations made during July 26-27th were lost.
If you registered your paper in this timeframe, please make sure to register again.
EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: JULY 30, 2017!
Only abstracts submitted online can be accepted!
Abstracts should be submitted for Oral Presentation to one of the congress symposia:
- Biodiversity conservation: species and habitats
- Structural and functional diversity of algae, fungi and plants
- Plant tissue culture
- Taxonomy and phytosociology
- Phytochemistry and Phytomedicine
- Hortulan laboratories: gardens and experimentation in early modern science
or as a Poster in the Poster session
Submitt your abstract now: Call for abstracts
- Abstracts and papers/posters must be written in English
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words (this does not include the title, author names and affiliations)
- Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper/poster, essential results and a brief conclusion
- Abstracts may not contain tables, figures or pictures
- Max 5 keywords are accepted
The abstracts of all oral presentations and posters will be published in a Book of Abstracts.
Special information for PhD students
PhD students are especially invited to submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation on their thesis topic related to the general topic by June 31, 2017. Up to 20 PhD students with full papers accepted by the conference will be exempt from the conference fee.
Publication and Indexing
Full papers will be submitted by August 31, 2017. Papers selected for oral presentation can be submitted for review for Studia Universitatis “Vasile Goldis” – Life Sciences Series and the Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, according to the author guidelines of these journals. Both journals are indexed in SCOPUS, DOAJ, Index Copernicus, EBSCO.
- paper registration and abstract submission June 31, 2017
- notification of abstract acceptance July 5, 2017
- full paper submission August 31, 2017
- notification of full paper acceptance November 15, 2017
Further instructions for preparing the Poster presentation will be available on the congress web-site.